2015년 3월 19일 목요일

Assignment 1 : Punctuation mark

Hello, his name is Saddy :(

I concentrated on three keywords while I was designing this punctuation mark.

1) Emotional

   I thought there already exists many functional punctuation marks. Therefore, I tried to design punctuation mark which can help describing someone's feeling effectively. Then, I came to realize that there are no punctuation mark related to sad feelings(We use " ! " to express positive feelings like, I feel good today!, I'm really excited!).

2) Simple

   When I pondered on this subject, I came to realize that all punctuation marks are designed in just 2 lines. Maybe it is because, in order to use it when we are writing a sentence, punctuation mark has to be simple!

3) Intuitive

   Also I could find the fact that, most punctuation marks were designed intuitively.


  As a result, I made a punctuation mark with 2 lines going downward. I tried to symbolize tears flowing down by drawing 2 lines going downward. Thank you!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기